Echoes of His Mercy

My life will forever echo His mercy, so vast, so free, so astounding, poured out on my desperate heart.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving Day Family Pics




















Here are some pictures of my family that we took today in our neighborhood, all decked out in our Jags gear. They're for our Christmas cards: "From our home team to yours." (It was my Mom's idea. How creative.)

Above picture, from left to right: Dad; Mom; my big brother, Jonathan; me; my little sister, Candace; my little brother, Joshua; my little sister, Victoria; my little sister, Karah

4 Comments:

  • At 11/23/2006 09:09:00 PM, Anonymous ryan said…

    way to not smile Jon

     
  • At 11/24/2006 10:14:00 AM, Anonymous kyle said…

    and he's wearing a mark brunell jersey.

     
  • At 11/27/2006 12:51:00 AM, Blogger Jenn Romanski said…

    seriously. jon looks like he is angry at the world. guess it was just in anticipation of the poor performance the jags would turn out this week.

    bummer.

    and for all you dual jags/noles fans, it was an especially awful weekend was it not?

    double bummer.

     
  • At 12/09/2006 05:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's like seeing the Brady Bunch over again

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home