Echoes of His Mercy

My life will forever echo His mercy, so vast, so free, so astounding, poured out on my desperate heart.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Predestined to Be Conformed

Well, it's been a week since I've written anything. There's only one reason: School. Yep, it's been a busy week. Though I can't write anything right now, I thought I'd at least leave you with this little ecouraging reminder I ran into today:

Romans 8:29: "those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son"

Struggling with sin? If you're a Christian, be comforted and encouraged: From before time, God knew you and planned to "conform" you "to the likeness of his Son"! There is a day coming when, at last, you will be freed from the chains of sin, wearing the righteousness of Christ. What an astounding, undeserved gift!


Be back tomorrow with Part 3 of Jonathan Edwards on Envy.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home